Thursday 20 November 2014

New Bicycle : Present from my Wife!!

Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone.

Today 20 November 2014 is a special day for me. Finally i got my bicycle!! Alhamdulillah, thank you my wife for giving me a new bike. Last Sunday, i ordered the bicycle from SportsDirect.com online. The price of my bicycle is 74.99 pound. It is black in colour and the manufacturer is Dunlop. My wife also has a Dunlop bicycle, white colour and we bought it from an Indonesian Phd student here. The Indonesian student also bought it  from SportsDirect.com but after a month she don't want to cycle anymore to University and chose to walk instead of cycling. We bought if couple of week we arrived here. It looked brand new and suit my wife very well.

Now both of us possess a bicycle. Luckily, we also managed to buy a copilot seat for children that could be attached to bicycle. Thus, our son Adam could seat on it and enjoy a beautiful scenery here,hehe..

When i received it today, some parts of the bicycle needs to be assembled by myself. It was very easy and i believe everybody could do it. Just read the manual given.

Adam looked so excited than his father..haha


The bicycle inside the box

Iyah iyah..Adam said

Dunlop bicyle 74.99 pound..the size of the tyre is 26inch


Adam posing on the bicycle's box.. He acted as a sulking kid..hehe

Amboi Adam..haha

Who teach you my son?huu

Yeah..its time to assemble my bike!!

My loyal assistance..Adam..

Alhamdulillah..final touch..here we go..

I feel so happy right now and thank God, my wife give this to me as a present. Alhamdulillah. my bicycle is like my car here. We decided to use bicycle as one of transportation medium here other than public transport. We cant say that we wont buy a car  in future. Its all depends on budget as for now buying a car its not a major priority for us. InsyaAllah Allah knows best for us!!

Thank you once again my wife. Love you so much!!!

Daaa..

SHAFIQ
READING

No comments:

Post a Comment